Prior to leaving for your holiday, remember to ensure your property and pets are looked after.
Organising your house may involve:
- Notifying security companies
- Paying bills that will be due
- Having someone come and house-sit for you
- Organising the collection of your mail
- Putting out your rubbish for collection (or organising someone to do it for you)
- Organising your garden to be watered
Pets are something not to forget also, whether it is a bird or fish that needs feeding or a cat or dog that needs to go to a cattery or kennel place. Just make sure this is on your ‘To Do’ list!